Physiotherapy is a branch of medicine emphasizing the prevention , diagnosis and treatment of disorders , particularly those of musculoskeletal, cardio- vascular and pulmonary system that may produce temporary or permanent impairment. Physiotherapy provides integrated care in the treatment of all neurological and musculoskeletal disabilities from traumatic brain injury to lower back pain. The specialty focuses on the restoration of function with patients with problems ranging from simple physical mobility to that of complex cognitive involvement.
SERVICE AND TREATMENT
- Low back pain clinic.
- Post natal fitness and Obesity clinic.
- Neuro rehabilitation clinic.
- Spinal cord rehabilitation.
- Stroke rehabilitation clinic.
- Childhood disability clinic.
- Electro therapy department- UST, IFT, TENS, IRR muscle stimulator , electric- traction unit.
- Hand therapy unit.
- Ex’s therapy with swiss ball, theraband, wooble board, quadriceps table, ankle ex’s.