Dialysis is the process of removing waste products and excess fluid from the body. Dialysis is necessary when the kidneys are not able to adequately filter the blood.
Features of Mary Queen dialysis Department
- 24 Hours of Health Care
- Maintenance of prevention & Control of infection.
- HD,SLED and plasmapherosis procedures
- Separated and Isolated rooms for infected patients.
- Centralized Oxygen supply and cardiac monitoring for advanced patient care.
- Having 1000 liter storage of RO supply
- Dialysis and tubing reuse system depend on FBV (Fiber Bundle Volume).
- Dietecian support to educate about the renal diet.
- Following all the NABH policies.
- Insurance and fundless progrmmes as per hospital policy
- Also the procedures of internal jagular catheterization and fenoral catheterizations are done by Nephrologist.
Doctors in the Dialysis center/Nephrology
DR. JIGY JOSEPH MBBS;MD;DM