-A CMI INSTITUTION-
Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI), the first indigenous congregation of religious priests that sprouted in the cradle of Kerala, acclaimed God’s own country, are trailblazers in the fields of education, social welfare and health Care. Divinely inspired by our exemplar par excellence, St. Kuriakose Elias Chavara, we consider service as our vocation, holding that each life is God’s own gift, and as such, supremely precious. We leave no stone unturned in catering to the incessant requirements of the society ever since the inception of the Congregation in 1831.
Mary Queens Mission Hospital, Kanjirappally, started in 1957 under the jurisdiction of CMI St. Joseph Province, Kottayam, has been a tower of succor and hope to thousands of people in and around Kottayam, Idukki and Pathanamthitta districts. Religious sisters belonging to various orders have joined hands with us, and through selfless and dedicated service they have defined the divine mission of this institution in the tangibility of compassionate love. The divine glow of the Blessed Virgin Mary, our Heavenly Patroness, and the embracing support from the local people have enabled Mary Queens to scale new heights during the past 60 years. We are proud to have served the people of Kanjirappally and the neighbouring villages with our ardent team of medical personnel ably supported by advanced technologies. Driven by our motto, Care & Cure, we are happy to dedicate ourselves to your service with uncompromising hospitality and care. Mary Queens Mission Hospital, as a noted charitable institution, remains steadfast in its commitment to the vision of its founder, St.Kuriakose Elias: ‘Let there be no day in your life in which you did no good to others.’ Brochure
UNIQUE FEATURES OF MARY QUEENS
- Rent-free general wards.
- Special privileges and benefits for senior citizens.
- Dialysis at a nominal rate for financially constrained patients.
- Free education for GNM course to 42 students in Mary Queens School of Nursing.
- Chavara Charity Care- a new initiative to financially support the deserving staff in healthcare, housing, education and marriage.
- Free consultation and other benefits to taxi, auto drivers and their families.
- Tie -up with governmental and non-governmental agencies for various projects.
- Free medical camps and awareness programmes all through the year.
- Cashless insurance schemes with Medi Assist, Apollo Munich, Vidal Health, Star Health, DHS, Chola MS, Cigna TTK, and Universal Sompo.
Fr. Thomas Mathilakath CMI
Fr. Santhosh Mathankunnel CMI
Fr. Martin Mannanal CMI
JOINT DIRECTOR & ADMINISTRATOR
Dr. Baby Nebu Zacharia, MBBS:DGO
Sr. Amala CMC
Sr. Mercy FCC
(Associate Nursing Superintendent)