- Rent-free general wards
- Special privileges and benefits for senior citizens (2000 senior citizens are given free OP consultation and special discount for room rent)
- Dialysis at a nominal rate for the financially constrained patients.
- 42 students in Mary Queens School of Nursing are given free education for GNM course.
- Chavara Charity Care- a new initiative to financially support the deserving staff for housing, education, marriage etc.
- Drivers’ Privilege Scheme – The drivers of the locality and their family members are given free consultation and other benefits.
- Tie up with Governmental and non-governmental agencies for various projects.
- Free Medical camps and awareness programmes all through the year.
- Cashless Insurance Schemes with Medi Assist, Apollo Munich, Vidal Health, Star Health, DHS, Chola MS etc.